Castro now has complete power of Cuba; this shall be interesting.
01/01/59 1:06 PM
KennedyTheMan
Nervous about pledging; US will NOT intervene militarily to overthrow Castro.
04/12/61 9:36 AM
KennedyTheMan
Bay of Pigs mission : FAIL :/
04/17/61 10:58 PM
KennedyTheMan
Off to Vienna with Khrushchev to hold a summit: hopefully it helps me relax a little.
06/03/61 8:17 AM
KennedyTheMan
Pressure coming from all around me; I think its time to take action !
08/31/62 11:30 AM
KennedyTheMan
Connecticut here I come; lets go democrats!
10/16/62 9:48 AM
KennedyTheMan
Being president is not easy! Wishing i could be in 5 places at the same time-_- off to the west coast maybe i can clear my mind.
10/19/62 7:25 AM
KennedyTheMan
So many things in one day! I'm going crazy! From ordering to receiving letters. Going out for a walk to get some needed fresh air.
10/23/62 8:56 PM
KennedyTheMan
I guess i can negotiate; i just want to do whats best for the country.
10/26/62 5:19 PM
KennedyTheMan
Victory at last; I got what i wanted. God bless the USA!
10/28/62 10:38 PM