Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baseball it is. (The story behind one of Norman Rockwell's many paintings.)

Ugh I hate my mom. She never lets me do anything I ever ask her. She says "little girls should always be at home doing their chores." But what she doesn't understand is that I don't want to be here, I want to go outside and play baseball. Yep thats right, baseball is my favorite sport. I love watching people play it and I love to play it myself. The rush of hitting the ball with the bat, it just pumps my adrenalin all the way. But since I have such a hardheaded mom, I don't get to feel this too often. My only relief to get to see the game itself is my backyard. Whenever i get the chance to, I always go to my backyard. You see behind my house the is a baseball field, it is the pretties thing I have ever seen. You may be asking yourself how can  I see it if I could never go outside? Well my little animal friends did something amazing just for me. They carved the nicest most cutest little peephole on ,y fence. It is, I believe, the greatest thing ever! This is really my favorite place to be. I get to enjoy a nice game of baseball from my own front seat. And that to me is a home run!